OpenERP Magento Connector (also known as MagentoERPconnect) is a bi-directional connector, 100% compatible with the last OpenERP 7.0 and latest Magento versions.
Based on the OpenERP Connector framework, this new release of MagentoERPconnect has been initiated by Camptocamp and is mainly developed and maintained by Camptocamp and Akretion with several other Contributors.
Subscribe to the project’s mailing list
Learn how to contribute with the Developer’s guide
If you have any questions, you can contact our expert magento developers
- 100% Open Source (AGPL version 3): the full source code is available on Launchpad
- Multis: multi-instances, multi-e-shop, multi-currency, multi-warehouse, multi-language
- Synchronization of products catalog, customers, sales orders, stock levels, shipments, packages’ tracking numbers, invoices…
- Built on top of the OpenERP Connector framework with a strong and efficient core: it can then be extended or modified easily from separate addons
- Payment workflow automation: depending on the mean of payment (credit card, wire transfer), possibility to automate workflows in OpenERP (automatic order validation, automatic invoice validation…). For instance, a sales order paid by credit card will automatically create an invoice with the “paid” status
- Load testing results: in a single day, successful import of more than 10‘000 sales orders from Magento to OpenERP!